Payments must be made by cash, check or money order. BSO does not accept credit or debit cards.
For copies of individual reports, the fee is $0.15 per page.
Reports are provided at no cost to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, and registered not-for-profit organizations.
If your request requires more than 15 minutes of research, the request is considered a "Special Project" and the fee is $25.00 per hour plus $0.15 per page.
If you have questions or need more information regarding our services or fees, please call us at (954) 831-8700.
- Access our records database online by visiting the “MyReport” link
- Request a record by email
- Request a record by mail
- Request a record in person
- Report a tow / repossession
- About background checks, event reports or accident reports
- Report fees
- Privacy and restricted information
- Records Division main page
- State of Florida Public Records Resources
Translate This Page: