Welcome to the Social Justice Task Force
The mission of the Social Justice Task Force (SJTF) is to engage the community by collaborating with community activists and stakeholders in the critical areas of education, dialogue and advocacy. These efforts allow us to serve our communities better and ensure transparency and equity for all. Our overall goal is to develop measurable successes that benefit the Broward community while creating goodwill ambassadors for BSO.
The Social Justice Task Force will:
- allow open communication between civilian and law enforcement officials who are committed to improving the quality of life for the residents of Broward County.
- address community concerns while building stronger relationships between law enforcement and community stakeholders.
- allow members of the taskforce to participate and collaborate as partners with BSO to improve community relations while resolving community concerns.
- commit to building partnerships within communities.
- enhance transparency, communication and accountability with Broward County communities.
The task force is at capacity for this year. However, if you would like more information about joining in the future, or to be placed on the waiting list, please call 954-321-4410.
Frequently Asked Questions