Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions
Version HistoryVersion History



You’ll need to send us the following information:

  • the cash appearance bond receipt number.
  • the court disposition or "no information" (when case is not prosecuted).
  • a photocopy of the driver's license for the person who posted the bond.

If you don’t have the original cash appearance bond receipt (the blue form), you can obtain a certified copy of the bond receipt from the court file. Send the copy, accompanied by a lost bond form which is available from our office.

You can request a lost bond form by writing to us or by calling the unit at (954) 831-5929.

Send the above information to: Cash Bond Unit
PO Box 9507
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33310

If you don’t have the court disposition or "no information", you may obtain that by writing to:

Broward County Clerk of the Courts
201 SE 6 Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

The traffic and misdemeanor division is located in room 130. When writing to the clerk's office, please refer to the defendant's name, date of birth and arrest number.






Content Type: FAQ
Created at by
Last modified at by