The City of Deerfield Beach, located in Northeast Broward County was incorporated in 1925. Deerfield Beach covers approximately 16.5 square miles, and is home to over 73,000 residents. The city is primarily a residential community and offers commercial development such as shopping facilities, office buildings, restaurants, tourist lodgings, and light industry. The City of Deerfield Beach strives to provide services and a quality of life that helps residents enjoy the lifestyle of South Florida and prosper in an ever-growing international economy.
Municipal contract Deerfield Beach FR
The district includes:
- Nationally recognized corporate leaders including JM Family Enterprises, Inc., National Distributing Inc. of South Florida, Publix Corporation, Double Eagle Distributing Inc., and United Parcel Service.
- Office business parks including Newport Center, Deerfield Office Park, The Quorum, Fairway Drive, Quiet Waters Business Park, and Powerline Business Park.
- International manufacturing companies such as Rexall/Sundown Vitamins, Sun-Sentinel Newspaper, and MWI Corporation.
- Hospitality providers including Embassy Suites Resort, Hilton, Comfort Suites, Best Western, and other accommodation facilities.
- Recreation leaders including Deer Creek Golf Club, Deer Creek Racquet Club, and the award winning municipal beach and pier.
- Restaurants including Brooks Restaurant, Cove Marina & Restaurant, JBï¿½s on the Beach, Oceans 234, and Little Havana.
In addition to law enforcement services, The Broward Sheriff's Office began providing fire rescue services to the city of Deerfield Beach in October of 2011. Fire Rescue Services are also provided to the citizens of Hillsboro Beach per contract with the City. Under the direction of the Sheriff, BSO is proud to provide extensive public safety services to the Cities residents and visitors.
City of Deerfield Beach web site