The Broward Sheriff's Office Police Athletic League (PAL) Boxing Gym is a juvenile crime prevention program that uses sports, academics and recreational activity to foster stronger relationships between law enforcement and Broward County youth. Our goal is to help each participant realize their full individual potential on their journey to becoming successful and productive members of society.
We are a fully equipped boxing gym where young men and women can come to learn boxing or participate in boxing fitness classes to get into better physical shape or prepare for other sports.
The PAL Boxing Gym is a registered member of the National PAL and a chartered member of USA Boxing. In addition, all our coaches are certified through USA Boxing and have many years of experience.
Members can participate in:
- USA Boxing sanctioned events and competitions
- Workouts with professional boxers and deputy sheriffs
- Community service opportunities
- Field trips
- Summer programs
Benefits of enrollment:
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Enhance teamwork and leadership skills
- Develop good character
- Give back to the community
- Submit a
- Scan QR Code below for PDF application
- Be between ages of 8-18 years old
- Maintain 2.0 grade point average for the duration of your enrollment
BROWARD SHERIFF'S OFFICE
PAL Boxing Gym
3450 SW 48th Avenue
Pembroke Park, FL 33023
For more information, please contact Deputy Elias Guadalupe at 954-983-2316 (gym), 954-868-0535 (cell phone) or email at