Note: Please follow the instructions below on a computer with Microsoft Word.
- Click the document you want to open from the list below. (If you are using an older version of Microsoft Word, choose the *.doc option.)
- When the document opens, click Edit Document near the top if want to edit the document and an "Edit Document" button is displayed.
- Edit the document as necessary and save it to your computer.
If you have trouble:
- Right-click one of the links and select the option to save the document to your computer. When the document has been saved, find the document and click on it to edit the document.
- If you still cannot edit the document, open this page in another browser (such as Chrome or Firefox), then repeat the instructions above to open, edit the document, and save it.
- For further assistance, click here.