POMPANO WOMAN DROWNS IN BACKYARD POOL
- BSO Case Number: PB12-3-00796
- PIO Number: 12-3-5
- Date: 3/3/2012
- Time: 3:54 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 1000 N. Riverside Dr., Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Monica Rappart, 45, female, 9/20/66, 1000 N. Riverside Dr., Pompano Beach
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating the death of a woman who was found floating in her swimming pool Saturday afternoon.
BSO Communications received a call at 3:55 p.m. alerting that the woman was found face down in the pool of the duplex located at 1000 N. Riverside Drive in Pompano Beach. Her neighbor had gone outside to clean the pool when he found her motionless in the water. The neighbor immediately contacted 911 and the responding deputy jumped in the water and pulled the victim out. Pompano Beach Fire Rescue units transported the victim, identified as Monica Rappart, 45, to North Broward Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.
BSO Homicide detectives responded to the scene. No foul play is suspected.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. Kogan, RID Homicide; Pompano Beach; PBFR
- THIS REPORT BY: Keyla Concepcion/PIO 3/3/12 2300
Posted At: 03/03/2012 10:56 PM
Translate This Page: