CHIROPRACTOR ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY BATTERING A PATIENT
- BSO Case Number: CC12-06-00452
- PIO Number: 12-6-13
- Date: June 12, 2012
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: Quantum Chiropractic, 2565 N. Hiatus Rd., Cooper City
- Jurisdiction: Cooper City
- 22-year-old female, Name Withheld
- Enrique Tomas Rodriguez, 45, male, 10/11/66, 384 Patio Village Terr., Weston (IN CUSTODY)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested a Cooper City chiropractor for taking advantage of a female patient while administering care.
The 22-year-old victim had been going to Quantum Chiropractic located at 2565 N. Hiatus Road in Cooper City for about two months under the care of Dr. Enrique Rodriguez. During her latest visit on June 6, the doctor fondled and sexually battered the victim against her will.
The victim reported the inappropriate conduct to BSO Special Victims Unit detectives and was transported to the Broward County Sexual Assault Treatment Center for an evaluation.
On June 12, investigators confronted Rodriguez at his office in Cooper City. He willingly accompanied detectives to the BSO headquarters for an interview but requested legal representation.
Rodriguez is facing one count of sexual battery.
Anyone who thinks they’ve been victimized by Rodriguez is asked to contact BSO Special Victims Unit Detective Sylviane Wernath at 954-321-4240 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. Wernath, SVU CID; Cooper City
- THIS REPORT BY: Keyla Concepción/PIO 6/13/12 1100
- Chiropractor Arrested for Sexually Battering a Patient - Enrique Tomas Rodriguez - dob. 10/11/66
- Chiropractor Arrested for Sexually Battering Patient - Enrique Rodriguez PC
Translate This Page: