SUSPECTED MURDERER FOUND DEAD
- BSO Case Number: LL02-5-6(UPDATED)
- PIO Number: 02-5-20
- Date: May 7, 2002
- Time: 0931
- Place of Occurrence: 4510 NW 36 Street, Apt.# 413, Lauderdale Lakes
- Ylene BeauBien, female, 12/21/77, 4491 NW 32 Street, Lauderdale Lakes (DECEASED)
- Abraham Yisrael, male, 4/1/63, 4491 NW 32 Street, Lauderdale Lakes
- Cedric B. Greene, male, 1/23/68, at large (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
The search for a man wanted by the Broward Sheriff's Office for murder ended Tuesday when he was discovered deceased in his sister’s Lauderdale Lakes apartment.
Tuesday morning paramedics responded to apartment 413 at 4510 NW 36 Street reference an unresponsive black male in his thirties and requested BSO’s assistance. Responding BSO detectives were told by Cedric Greene’s sister that she saw Greene on her couch about 7 a.m. when she arrived home from work. Consuela Lark thought her brother was asleep and chose not to disturb him. About an hour later she became concerned and tried to awaken him.
According to the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office, foul play is not suspected; however, the cause and manner of death are pending.
Greene had been wanted by BSO homicide detectives for more than a year for the February 21st murder of Ylene BeauBien. Detectives said shortly after 10 a.m., Greene entered the Lauderdale Lakes home of Abraham Yisrael and opened fire leaving Yisrael wounded and Yisrael’s girlfriend dead.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. Duggan & Thomasevich, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO