DETECTIVES INVESTIGATE MALE FOUND MURDERED INSIDE POMPANO BEACH APARTMENT
- BSO Case Number: PB12-11-00167
- PIO Number: 12-11-03
- Date: Nov. 1, 2012
- Time: 3:06 PM
- Place of Occurrence: 625 Oaks Drive, Apt. 207, Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Jeffrey Blaugrund, 1/28/42, 625 Oaks Drive, Apt. 207, Pompano Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the death of a man found inside his Pompano Beach apartment Thursday (Nov. 1) afternoon.
BSO deputies responded to the apartments at 625 Oaks Drive in Pompano Beach after neighbors complained of a strong odor emanating from apartment 207. Deputies knocked on the door with no response. They solicited the management office to open the door for deputies, which led to the discovery of Jeffrey Blaugrund’s body.
Neighbors told deputies they last saw Blaugrund in the parking lot of the apartment complex about six days prior to the gruesome discovery.
Blaugrund’s body was transported to the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy. Based on evidence found in the apartment, detectives are investigating the case as a homicide.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact BSO Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4210 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. A reward of up to $1,000 is available for information leading to an arrest.
***MEDIA NOTE: A picture of the victim is attached to this news release on our website www.sheriff.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. Curcio, Homicide CID; Pompano Beach; Crime Scene
- THIS REPORT BY: Keyla Concepción/PIO 11/2/12 1720
- PIO 12-11-3 - Jeffrey Blaugrund
Translate This Page: