BSO SEARCHING FOR MISSING MAN
- BSO Case Number: BS02-06-6318
- PIO Number: 02-6-14
- Date: June 14, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 2500 block of East Sunrise Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale
- Joseph Francis Frosch, 60, 10/28/41, 9142 SW 23rd St., Ft. Lauderdale
Description of Incident:
The Broward Sheriff's Office is looking for a 60-year old man who has not been seen for nearly
According to detectives, Joseph Francis Frosch of the 9100 block of SW 23rd Street in unincorporated Ft. Lauderdale left his home at about 9:00 a.m. on Friday, June 14, 2002 to
run some errands and has not been heard from since.
Mr. Frosch went to an attorney’s office to take care of some business and then phoned his wife to say he was heading to a health food store at 2501 East Sunrise Boulevard in Ft. Lauderdale. Sometime around 1:30 p.m., Frosch went to a nearby bank where he made a transaction.
His whereabouts remain unknown since that time.
Deputies and detectives from the Broward Sheriff's Office have been searching for Mr. Frosch and have been interviewing his family and friends. Foul play is not suspected at this point. The public is urged to keep an eye out for the missing man.
Joseph Francis Frosch is white, about 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighs about 165 pounds, with gray, thinning hair and blue eyes. He was driving a white 2001 Chevrolet Venture Van with a Florida tag of XIN 86W.
Anyone with information on Joseph Francis Frosch should call the BSO Missing Persons Unit at
(954) 321-4240 or (954) 765-4321 after normal business hours.
- THIS REPORT BY: Det. D. Lashbrook Hugh Graf / PIO 6/16/02 2:00 p.m.
- Joseph Francis Frosch - Joseph Francis Frosch