TWO WOMEN, BABY BOY FOUND DEAD IN LAUDERDALE LAKES APARTMENT
- BSO Case Number: 04-12-01-000938
- PIO Number: 12-1-11
- Date: January 15, 2011
- Time: 7:51 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 2750 Somerset Drive, Apt. #208, Lauderdale Lakes
- Jurisdiction: Lauderdale Lakes
- Two adult females, one baby boy (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the deaths of two women and a baby boy whose bodies were discovered Sunday morning in a Lauderdale Lakes apartment. Another baby boy in the apartment was uninjured.
BSO deputies and Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue were called to the Somerset apartment complex just before 8 a.m. A man had gone to check on the women in the apartment and realized when he went inside that something was amiss. Crime Scene detectives spent the day combing through evidence in the apartment. Homicide detectives say foul play was involved in the deaths, though they have not released details about how the victims were killed or a possible suspect. The women, who were the mothers of the two baby boys, were not related.
Anyone with information about these homicides can report it anonymously to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. E. Torres, Sgt. Feeley, CID Lauderdale Lakes, Crime Scene
- THIS REPORT BY: Dani Moschella/PIO 1-15-12 1930