APPARENT DROWNING IN DEERFIELD BEACH
Posted At: 08/02/2002 12:49 PM
- BSO Case Number: DR02-8-260
- PIO Number: 02-8-2
- Date: August 2, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 238 Richmond, Deerfield Beach
- Carl Rabin, 90, 7/2/12, 238 Richmond, Deerfield Beach (deceased)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office detectives are investigating the death of an elderly man whose body was found floating in the community swimming pool of a Deerfield Beach complex.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in the death of 90-year old Carl Rabin who lived in the Century Village apartments at 238 Richmond.
The Broward Sheriff's Office was called to the scene after a resident of the complex discovered the body of Mr. Rabin in the water at about 6:50 a.m. on Friday, August 02, 2002.
Detectives are continuing with their investigation.
The Medical Examiner will determine the exact cause of death.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. T. Duggan, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 8/2/02 12:00 p.m.
Translate This Page: