ARMED SUSPECTS SOUGHT IN THREE CONVENIENCE STORE ROBBERIES
- BSO Case Number: NL02-09-00634; NL02-09-001497; TM02-09-002948
- PIO Number: 02-9-38
- Date: September 9, 21,and 25, 2002
- Time: between the hours of 2230-2330
- Place of Occurrence: 9/09/02: Farm Store, 6014 Kimberly Blvd, North Lauderdale 9/21/02: Farm Store, 8019 Kimberly Blvd, North Lauderdale 9/25/02: Food Spot, 7556 NW 58th Street, Tamarac
- three convenience stores and their clerks
- two unidentified black males, late teens to early twenties, armed with guns, wearing black or dark clothing, and ski masks
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office robbery detectives are looking for two suspects responsible for a string of armed robberies at several local convenience stores.
On September 9th, 2002, the armed duo committed their first hit at a North Lauderdale Farm Store at 6014 Kimberly Blvd. In broad daylight, wearing black or dark clothing, ski masks and wielding guns, the pair rushed the clerk and forced him to the ground. While one suspect struck and kicked the clerk, the other grabbed the cash. Both suspects initially approached and later fled on foot.
The two repeated the same scenario on September 21st at a Farm Store at 8019 Kimberly Blvd. There too the clerk was brutally beaten during the heist.
Their most recent robbery took place just this week on September 25th. This time, a Tamarac Food Spot clerk at a store fell victim to these brazen criminals.
BSO robbery detectives want to haul both these guys in before they strike again. Anyone with information that may assist in the capture of both these suspects is asked to contact BSO Robbery Detective A. Rubin at 954-321-4275.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. A Rubin BSO Robbery Unit
- THIS REPORT BY: Liz Calzadilla/ PIO 9/27/02 2 pm
Posted At: 09/27/2002 02:52 PM
Translate This Page: