BSO RELEASES NAME OF MAN FOUND DEAD Man’s Body Discovered Late Friday Night
- BSO Case Number: PB02-08-6750
- PIO Number: 02-8-37
- Date: August 16, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 1549 NE 29th Street, Pompano Beach, FL
- Arnold Stanton, 54, 10/1/47, 1549 NE 29th Street, Pompano Beach, FL
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a 54-year old man in the Cresthaven area of Pompano Beach last week.
Deputies found Arnold Stanton deceased in his home at 1549 NE 29th Street shortly after 11:30 p.m. on Friday, August 16, 2002. The Broward Sheriff's Office had been called to Mr. Stanton’s residence after a neighbor noticed the front door of the home was ajar and notified authorities.
Homicide detectives do not suspect foul play and have so far found no indications that the man was a victim of any crime.
The exact cause of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner’s Office, which is awaiting the results of a toxicology report.
Broward Sheriff's Office detectives are continuing with their investigation into the death of Arnold Stanton.
- INVESTIGATORS: Sgt. J. Murray & Det. T. Duggan, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 8/19/02 4:00 p.m.
Posted At: 08/19/2002 04:17 PM
Translate This Page: