- BSO Case Number: BS02-4-7704
- PIO Number: 02-4-31
- Date: April 17, 2002
- Time: 1412
- Place of Occurrence: 2401 NW 15 Street, Unincorporated Fort Lauderdale
- 19-year-old black female, 2401 NW 15 Street, uninc. Ft. Lauderdale (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
The Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the suspicious shooting of a woman, whose body was discovered in her Central Broward home late Wednesday afternoon.
BSO deputies were dispatched to the home, located at 2401 NW 15 Street, following an anonymous 911 call. The caller advised hearing gunshots in the area. When BSO deputies arrived, they discovered a 19-year-old female victim deceased inside the home in the Roosevelt Gardens community.
BSO homicide detectives continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of the apparent gun shot victim. Her name is being withheld until detectives notify her family.
Anyone with information on this case is urged to call BSO homicide detectives Tim Duggan or Eli Thomasevich at (954) 321-4210 or call Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS.
- INVESTIGATORS: Sgt. B. O’Neil, Det. T. Duggan & Det. E. Thomasevich
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
Posted At: 04/17/2002 05:02 PM
Translate This Page: