BSO INVESTIGATING LAUDERHILL MURDER
- BSO Case Number: BS02-12-595
- PIO Number: 02-12-3
- Date: December 2, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 4160 NW 21st Street, Apartment A-105, Lauderhill, FL
- Twenty-three year old black male, name withheld pending family notification
- None at this time
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives are releasing very few details of their investigation into the murder of a 23-year old man at a Lauderhill apartment.
Shortly before 11:00 a.m. on Monday, December 02, 2002, deputies were called to apartment 105 at 4160 NW 21st Street. Inside, they found the body of a black male lying in a pool of blood. The exact manner of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner.
Investigators are hoping that trace evidence at the scene may help lead them to a suspect or suspects in this case.
The name of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his next of kin.
Anyone with information on this homicide is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS. A reward of up to $1,000.00 may be available for anonymous information on this case.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. F. Ilarraza & E. Hendel
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 12/2/02 3:00 p.m.
Posted At: 12/02/2002 02:58 PM
Translate This Page: