- BSO Case Number: LL03-01-01724
- PIO Number: 03-1-28
- Date: January 20, 2003
- Time: 2347
- Place of Occurrence: 4000 block of NW 31 Terrace, Lauderdale Lakes
- Christopher Salmon, 25, 4/28/77, male, 3566 NW 33 Street, Lauderdale Lakes(DECEASED)
- Javier Gray, 25, 10/26/77, male, no known address
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding a late Monday night shooting in Lauderdale Lakes that left one man dead and another one injured.
Just before midnight, BSO deputies responded to a report of shots fired in the 4000 block of NW 31 Terrace and discovered a victim lying in the roadway. The victim was later identified as Christopher Salmon, who died at the scene.
Another victim, Javier Gray, was taken to Plantation General Hospital by his girlfriend. Gray was shot in the leg and his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Homicide investigators said the incident originated at a business called Strokers, located in the 4000 block of NW 31 Avenue.
Anyone with information surrounding this shooting is asked to call BSO Homicide Det. Ken Kaminsky at (954) 321-4270 or call Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Sgt. B. O’Neil, and Homicide Dets. K. Kaminsky & F. Ilarraza, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
Posted At: 01/21/2003 11:07 AM
- Photo of Deceased Victim - Christopher Salmon
Translate This Page: