FOUR WANTED IN MIDNIGHT SHOOTING
- BSO Case Number: 90-1308-3553
- PIO Number: 13-8-38
- Date: August 27, 2013
- Time: 12:27 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 2910 N.W. 6 Ct., Unincorporated Broward County near Fort Lauderdale
- Jurisdiction: Central Broward
- Quincy McGee, 36, Male, 1/15/77, 2910 N.W. 6 Ct., Fort Lauderdale
- Annie McGee, 43, Female, 1/15/70, 2910 N.W. 6 Ct., Fort Lauderdale
- at least three unidentified males and a driver
Description of Incident:
Three hooded men opened fire, shooting wildly at a home filled with young children in a central Broward neighborhood. BSO detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying the gunmen responsible.
At 12:27 a.m., Aug. 27, a group of armed men fired a hail of bullets at the home of Quincy McGee, 36, while his wife Annie McGee, 43, slept with four others, most of them young children (ages: 2, 10, 12, 18). The men used two handguns and an assault rifle during the attack. No one was injured.
The incident was captured by a nearby surveillance camera. The three hooded men can be seen arriving in the area and firing their weapons while running back to their getaway car. McGee, who was not in the home at the time of the shooting, remembered a white SUV circling the area the day before the shooting. The white SUV can be seen on the video dropping off the three shooters moments before they opened fire and parking up the block to wait for their return.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact BSO Detective Alfredo Avalos at 954-321-4544 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
***MEDIA NOTE: A clear video of the incident is available for download from www.sheriff.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Det. Alfredo Avalos, CID
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO 8/30/13 1300
Posted At: 08/30/2013 10:00 AM
Translate This Page: