APPARENT SUICIDE IN POMPANO BEACH
- BSO Case Number: PB02-05-07014
- PIO Number: 02-5-38
- Date: May 18, 2002
- Time: 7:21 AM
- Place of Occurrence: 400 N. Riverside Drive, Pompano Beach
- Drew Daugherty, 50, 11/8/51, 400 N. Riverside Drive, #212, Pompano Beach
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating an apparent suicide in Pompano Beach.
At approximately 7:21 the morning of Saturday, May 18, 2002, the body of
50-year old Drew Daugherty was found outside an apartment building at 400 North Riverside Drive, Pompano Beach. Mr. Daugherty had lived on the second floor of the five-story building.
Foul play is not suspected, however BSO detectives are continuing with their investigation at this time.
The Medical Examiner will determine the exact cause of death.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. R. Libman
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf 5/18/02 11:30AM
Posted At: 05/18/2002 11:17 AM
Translate This Page: