UNEXPLAINED DEATH IN NORTH LAUDERDALE
- BSO Case Number: NL03-01-1977
- PIO Number: 03-1-43
- Date: January 29, 2003
- Place of Occurrence: 1300 block of S. State Road 7, North Lauderdale
- Forty-eight year old Margate man (name withheld pending family notification)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a
48-year old Margate man whose body was discovered this morning near a dumpster in the back lot of a North Lauderdale retail complex.
Just before 7:00 a.m., the Broward Sheriff's Office was called to an area behind 1339 S. State Road 7. Apparently, maintenance workers for the Cypress Lakes Plaza discovered the body while performing their daily duties.
At this point in the investigation detectives can only say that the death appears suspicious. The exact cause and manner of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner’s Office.
The identity of the deceased is being withheld pending notification of the next of kin.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. T. Duggan, CI/Homicide, D-15
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 1/29/03 12:00 p.m.
Posted At: 01/29/2003 12:09 PM
Translate This Page: