ELDERLY TAMARAC MAN RETURNS SAFELY
- Updated: 8/12/01 8:25:18 AM
- BSO Case Number: TM-01-08-1287
- PIO Number: 01-8-16
- Date: Aug. 12, 2001
- Time: 0600
- Place of Occurrence: 10817 Clairmont Circle, King's Point, Tamarac
- Bernard Wiener, 81, male, 10817 Clairmont Circle, Tamarac
Description of Incident:
An 81 year old Parkinson's patient, reported missing early Saturday morning, was safely located at approximately 6:00 AM Sunday morning.
Bernard Wiener left his Tamarac home at 7:00 AM on Saturday for Rick Case Hyundai, 925 North State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, to have his car window adjusted. When he didn't return home by noon, his wife, Molly, became concerned and called the dealer. When she was told he never showed up, she called BSO.
Details were not immediately available about Bernard's absence, but he was safe and in good condition when he was located.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Missing Persons, District 7/Tamarac, Media Relations: Cheryl Stopnick
Posted At: 08/12/2001 12:00 AM
Translate This Page: