BSO INVESTIGATES HIT & RUN MYSTERY
- BSO Case Number: DR02-12-1703
- PIO Number: 02-12-29
- Date: December 10, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 1000 block of SE 2nd Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Teresa Brennan, 50, 1/5/52, 702 SE 2nd Avenue, #3, Deerfield Beach
- None at this time
Description of Incident:
Detectives from the Broward Sheriff's Office Traffic Homicide Unit are asking for help tracking down the driver of a vehicle that struck a 50-year old woman in Deerfield Beach early Tuesday morning.
According to investigators, an unknown type of vehicle struck Dr. Teresa Brennan, a professor at Florida Atlantic University, just before 2:00 a.m. on December 10, 2002. Dr. Brennan was apparently hit in the southbound lane as she crossed the street in the 1000 block of SE 2nd Avenue.
Dr. Brennan was last listed in extremely critical condition at North Broward Medical Center.
Anyone with information on this case should call Crime Stoppers at (954)
493-TIPS. A reward of up to $1,000.00 is being offered for anonymous information on this case.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. L. Akers & J. Gill, THI, D-10
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 12/13/02 4:30 p.m.
- Teresa Brennan - CALL CRIME STOPPERS (954) 493-TIPS
Translate This Page: