UNATTENDED DEATH IN DANIA BEACH
- BSO Case Number: DN03-01-3206
- PIO Number: 03-1-46
- Date: January 29, 2003
- Time: 1109
- Place of Occurrence: 224 SW 15 Street, Dania Beach
- Donna Joe Douglas, 47, 11/8/55, female, 224 SW 15 Street, Dania Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a Dania Beach woman.
BSO deputies responded to 224 SW 15 Street after receiving a 911 call shortly after 11 a.m. The victim’s live-in boyfriend said he called BSO after he awoke Wednesday morning and found Donna Douglas unresponsive.
Douglas was pronounced dead at the scene. The Broward Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death, while BSO homicide detectives continues to investigate this suspicious death.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Sgt. O’Neil and Det. R. Libman, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
Translate This Page: