DANIA BEACH WOMAN’S DEATH ACCIDENTAL
Posted At: 01/30/2003 04:28 PM
- BSO Case Number: DN03-01-3206 (UPDATED)
- PIO Number: 03-1-54
- Date: January 29, 2003
- Time: 1109
- Place of Occurrence: 224 SW 15 Street, Dania Beach
- Donna Joe Douglas, 47, 11/8/55, female, 224 SW 15 Street, Dania Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives, investigating the death of Donna Douglas, said she died from a drug overdose.
BSO deputies responded to 224 SW 15 Street after receiving a 911 call shortly after 11 a.m. The victim’s live-in boyfriend said he called BSO after he awoke Wednesday morning and found Douglas unresponsive.
Douglas was pronounced dead at the scene. The Broward Medical Examiner’s Office conducted an autopsy and determined that Douglas died as a result of a multiple drug overdose. The death has been ruled accidental.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Sgt. O’Neil and Det. R. Libman, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
Translate This Page: