APPARENT DROWNING VICTIM IDENTIFIED
- BSO Case Number: BS02-01-9752
- PIO Number: 02-01-40
- Date: January 25, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 4800 block of University Drive, Lauderhill
- Jerome Crooks, 24, 7/13/77, 2900 NW 56th Avenue, #406, Lauderhill, FL
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office detectives have positively identified the body of a young male found in a canal in the 4800 block of University Drive in Lauderhill on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 22, 2002.
At about 2:45 that afternoon, Lauderhill city workers performing routine maintenance on the canal discovered the body of 24-year old Jerome Crooks of 2900 NW 56th Avenue, apartment 406, Lauderhill.
An autopsy should reveal the exact cause of death, however, investigators do not suspect foul play.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. T. Duggan
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf/PIO 1/25/02 12:00 pm
- JEROME CROOKS - Jerome Crooks