BRAZILIAN CHARGED WITH SEXUAL BATTERY
- BSO Case Number: BS02-12-11883
- PIO Number: 03-1-3
- Date: December 28, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 4613 NW 3 Avenue, Unincorporated North Broward
- 9-year-old boy
- Adones Marquesinho, 38, 4/2/64, male, 4613 NW 3 Avenue, Unincorporated North Broward
Description of Incident:
A North Broward man, in the United States illegally, remains in jail without bond facing several sexual battery charges for indecent acts he performed with a 9-year-old boy.
The allegations surfaced on Saturday, December 28th when a man who witnessed the abuse confided in his pastor. The pastor then contacted the Broward Sheriff's Office and an investigation was initiated.
The witness advised that he saw Adones Marquesinho and the 9-year-old boy engaged in sexual activity, and that Marquesinho also took the boy to his room and locked the door so no one could enter.
BSO Sex Crimes detectives have determined that Marquesinho sexually battered his young victim on at least three separate occasions between October 31, 2002 and December 27, 2002.
Marquesinho was arrested at his home, located at 4613 NW 3 Avenue in unincorporated North Broward near Deerfield Beach, on Saturday, December 28th. He faces three counts of Sexual Battery on a victim under 12. An immigration hold has also been place on Marquesinho, who is believed to be in the country illegally from Brazil.
- INVESTIGATORS: Sex Crimes Det. J. Harris, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
Posted At: 01/02/2003 12:00 AM
- Photo of Suspect - Suspect Adones Marquesinho
Translate This Page: