ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS SUSPECT SOUGHT IN STORE SHOOTING
- BSO Case Number: BS01-09-8672
- PIO Number: 01-9-24
- Date: September 18, 2001
- Time: 5:36 PM
- Place of Occurrence: P & S Grocery, 1550 NW 27th Avenue, unincorporated central Broward.
- Harmond Dumorney, 44, 4/4/57, male, address unknown
- Tommie Lee Martin, 20, 9/20/82, male, 2813 SW 6 St., Ft. Lauderdale
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s detectives have identified one of the suspects who shot and wounded a neighborhood grocery store owner in unincorporated central Broward Tuesday evening.
The suspect, Tommie Lee Martin, 20, is considered armed and extremely dangerous. He is known to be carrying a handgun and is a career criminal.
The victim, Harmond Dumorney, was inside his store, P & S Grocery, when Martin and another unknown suspect entered. Dumorney was shot and seriously wounded. He was taken to Broward General Medical Center, where he remains in critical condition.
Martin, known on the street as “Kudo” and “Cocky T,” may be driving a metallic blue Ford Focus. A warrant has been issued for his arrest, charging him with Armed Robbery and Attempted Murder.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Tommie Lee “Kudo” Martin is urged to dial 911.
Any further information about the shooting or the suspects can be relayed to the BSO Robbery Unit at 321-4272, or to Broward Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS. Your call can remain anonymous.
- THIS REPORT BY: Det. S. Sudman, R. Libman, CI Jim Leljedal / Media Relations September 20, 2001 1715
Posted At: 09/20/2001 05:10 PM
- Photo of Martin - Tommie Lee Martin
Translate This Page: