CAR BURGLAR LIFTS TOOLS AND TIRES
- BSO Case Number: 11-1404-003490
- PIO Number: 14-6-29
- Date: April 14, 2014
- Time: 1:02 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 2511 N.W. 16 Lane, Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- PowerCom LLC, 2611 N.W. 16 Lane, Pompano Beach
- Unidentified male (SURVEILLANCE VIDEO)
Description of Incident:
A vehicle burglar took about five minutes to case two trucks and break into a third in a darkened industrial area of Pompano Beach before fleeing with $700 worth of tools and a spare tire.
On April 14, a light-colored, Ford F-150 pickup entered the PowerCom lot at 2511 N.W. 16 Lane. Surveillance video captured a tall, light-skinned, black or Hispanic male with a shaved head and glasses walking around the lot just after 1 a.m. He used a flashlight to look inside and try the doors of two work vans before selecting the third vehicle, a Ford F-150.
Off the view of cameras, the burglar broke the rear passenger window of the white pickup and made two trips to cart away the tool kit containing six Rigid tools - a circular saw, hammer drill, Sawzall, a light, impact gun and a charger - and a spare tire, before driving off in his pickup at 1:07 a.m.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Detective Bob Rutkowski at 954-786-4586 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
MEDIA NOTE: Good quality video is available on our website www.sheriff.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. Rutkowski, CI Pompano; Pompano Beach
- THIS REPORT BY: Keyla Concepción/PIO 6/26/14 1500
Posted At: 06/26/2014 04:31 PM
- PIO 14-6-29 CAR BURGLAR LIFTS TOOLS AND TIRES - CAR BURGLAR LIFTS TOOLS AND TIRES
Translate This Page: