THIEVES DRIVE OFF IN FLATBED TRUCK
- BSO Case Number: 11-1406-004142
- PIO Number: 14-6-27
- Date: June 17, 2014
- Time: 8:36 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 3230 N. Powerline Rd., Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Richard Sussman, 29, male, Delray Beach
- various suspects (Surveillance Video Available)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating the theft of a flatbed truck taken by a group of thieves last week from a Pompano Beach business. Security cameras captured the theft and the vehicle the thieves drove.
At 8:36 p.m. on June 17, a surveillance camera captured a team of four thieves as they arrived at Telectric, in a red Nissan Exteria driven by a white male. The man in the Nissan’s passenger side got out and walked around the truck, seeming to examine the vehicle. He then opened the truck’s driver side door and drove off in the victim’s 1985 International flatbed truck. He appears to be a white or Hispanic male, approximately 40 years old, 5’11” tall, heavy set, wearing a gray T-shirt, shorts and a blue baseball cap. The other three men remained in the Nissan during the theft.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Detective Bob Rutkowski at 954-786-4207 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
MEDIA NOTE: Surveillance video is available.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Det. Bob Rutkowski D11/CID
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO 6/26/14 1600
Translate This Page: