BODY FOUND IN NORTH LAUDERDALE IDENTIFIED
- BSO Case Number: NL03-01-1977
- PIO Number: 03-1-48
- Date: January 29, 2003
- Place of Occurrence: 1300 block of S. State Road 7, North Lauderdale
- Frank Silva, 48, 11/3/54, 1650 NW 68th Terrace, Margate
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives have released the name of a
48-year old Margate man whose body was discovered this morning near a dumpster in the back lot of a North Lauderdale retail complex.
Maintenance workers performing routine duties for the Cypress Lakes Plaza discovered the body of Frank Silva early this morning. Just before 7:00 a.m., the Broward Sheriff's Office was called to the area behind 1339 S. State Road 7 where Silva’s body lay.
At this point in the investigation, detectives are only saying that Silva’s death appears suspicious. The exact cause and manner of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner’s Office.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. T. Duggan, CI/Homicide, D-15
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 1/29/03 5:00 p.m.
Posted At: 01/29/2003 05:08 PM
- Frank Silva (deceased) - Frank Silva (deceased)
Translate This Page: