BSO DETECTIVES INVESTIGATING TRIPLE HOMICIDE
VICTIMS NAMES RELEASED
- BSO Case Number: 04-12-01-000938
- PIO Number: 12-1-11
- Date: January 15, 2011
- Time: 7:51 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 2750 Somerset Drive, Apt. T-208, Lauderdale Lakes
- Jurisdiction: Lauderdale Lakes
- Natasha Plummer, female, 25, 10/15/86, 2750 Somerset Drive, Apt. T-208 (DECEASED)
- Carlton Stringer, Jr., male, 6-months-old, 7/14/11, 2750 Somerset Drive, Apt. T-208 (DECEASED)
- Octavia Barnett, female, 21, 7/2/90, 2750 Somerset Drive, Apt. T-208 (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives investigating the deaths of two women and a baby boy killed in their Lauderdale Lakes apartment have released the names of the victims. Twenty-five-year-old Natasha Plummer and her 6-month-old son Carlton Stringer, Jr., and their roommate Octavia Barnett, 21, were found dead Sunday morning. Barnett’s 11-month-old son was in the apartment at the time but was not injured.
BSO deputies and Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue were called to the Somerset apartment complex just before 8 a.m. Sunday. A man who knew the women had gone to check on them in the apartment and realized when he went inside that something was amiss. Crime Scene detectives spent the day combing through evidence in the apartment. Homicide detectives have not released details about how the victims were killed or a possible suspect. The women were not related.
Anyone with information about these homicides can report it anonymously to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. E. Torres, Sgt. Ellwood, CID Lauderdale Lakes, Crime Scene
- THIS REPORT BY: Dani Moschella/PIO 1-16-12 1515
Posted At: 01/16/2012 03:18 PM
Translate This Page: