FESTIVAL FLEA MARKET GOLD THIEF
SURVEILLANCE VIDEO RELEASED
- BSO Case Number: PB13-02-04264
- PIO Number: 13-5-5
- Date: February 15, 2013
- Time: 2:40 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: Festival Flea Market Mall, 2900 W. Sample Rd., Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Golden Gate Jewelers, 2900 W. Sample Rd., Booth 2201, Pompano Beach
- unidentified male, mid 20s, 5-foot-7, 190 lbs (surveillance video available)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are looking for a man captured on surveillance running away from a jewelry counter with a gold-linked chain at Golden Gate Jewelers in Pompano Beach.
Surveillance shows the man asking to try on the chain before running from the jewelry store located in the Festival Flea Market Mall.
BSO Detectives are looking for an adult male in his mid 20s to early 30s, about 5’7” tall and 190 lbs. He has short hair, a goatee and no visible tattoos or marks/scars. Anyone with information on the suspect should call Det. Robert Rutkowski at (954) 786-4568 or contact Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
Media note: Surveillance video is available at www.sheriff.org.
INVESTIGATORS: Det. R. Rutkowski, Pompano Beach CI
THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/Veda Coleman Wright PIO May 3, 2013 1315