BODY ABOARD BOAT IN DANIA BEACH Victim’s Name Released
- BSO Case Number: DN02-11-02131 (Updated)
- PIO Number: 02-11-24
- Date: Nov. 18, 2002
- Time: 2035
- Place of Occurrence: Royal Palm Yacht Basin, 629 NE 3 Street, Dania Beach
- Perry Marston, 55, 5/27/47, male, 629 NE 3 Street, Dania Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of a body aboard a sailboat docked at a Dania Beach marina.
Monday night at 8:35 p.m. BSO District 2 deputies were dispatched to the Royal Palm Yacht Basin after a man called 911 and reported that he had discovered a body on a sailboat. Deputies arrived and confirmed that a deceased individual was inside the cabin of the 28-foot sailboat “Plan B.”
The 911 caller told deputies that he had been contacted by the family of Perry Marston who lived aboard the sailboat to check on his welfare, since they had not heard from him recently.
The Broward Medical Examiner has ruled the death a homicide. Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact BSO Homicide Det. Glenn Bukata at (954) 321-4210 or call Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. G. Bukata, Homicide
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright / PIO
- Photo of Victim - Perry Marston
Translate This Page: