CRIMINALS IN JOKER MASKS ROB DUNKIN' DONUTS CLERK, CUSTOMER
- BSO Case Number: 12-1407-003005
- PIO Number: 14-8-2
- Date: July 25, 2014
- Time: 10:23 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 801 E. Commercial Blvd., Oakland Park
- Jurisdiction: Oakland Park
- Dunkin' Donuts, 801 E. Commercial Blvd., Oakland Park
- two unknown males (surveillance video available)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office robbery detectives have released surveillance video from an Oakland Park donut store that shows two robbers in joker-style masks holding an employee and customer at gunpoint.
The incident happened at 10:23 p.m. July 25. The two men, who appear to be in their 20s, walk into the store through the front door carrying guns and wearing the masks and gloves. One wore long, dark pants, dark shoes and a grey, hooded sweatshirt. The other wore white sneakers, a black, long-sleeved shirt with a decorative print on the back and dark shorts.
They ordered a 20-year-old customer and a 19-year-old employee behind the counter and into an office. They took cash from registers and a tip basket. They made the two victims duck down to avoid being seen by passers-by.
Anyone who recognizes these two criminals can contact Det. Mark Copley at (954) 321-4270 or report anonymous tips to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for anonymous information that leads to an arrest.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Robbery Det. Copley; Oakland Park
- THIS REPORT BY: Dani Moschella/PIO 08/04/14 1330
Posted At: 08/04/2014 01:33 PM
Translate This Page: