MAN FOUND DEAD OUTSIDE HIS HOME
- BSO Case Number: 11-1402-007052
- PIO Number: 14-2-28
- Date: February 26, 2014
- Time: 12:07 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: Intersection of S.W. 8 Avenue and S.W. 6 Court, Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Michael Lubitus, 19, male, 10/22/94, 830 S.W. 6 Court., Pompano Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a Pompano Beach man who was found early this morning on the swale just steps from his home.
At 12:07 a.m. on Wednesday morning, BSO received reports of shots fired near the intersection of S.W. 8 Avenue and S.W. 6 Court in Pompano Beach. Deputies responded to the scene and found the body of Michael Lubitus, 19, on the swale outside his home. The victim had apparent gunshot wounds. BSO’s Homicide and Crime Scene units are conducting an investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Detective Valerian Perez at 954-321-4356 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Homicide Det. Valerian Perez, Homicide Sgt. Scott Champagne CID
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter PIO 2/26/14 1000
Translate This Page: