MAN DIES IN DIXIE MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- BSO Case Number: 10-1309-003215
- PIO Number: 13-9-29
- Date: September 22, 2013
- Time: 5:41 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: Southwest 10 Street and Dixie Highway, Deerfield Beach
- Jurisdiction: Deerfield Beach
- Robert Ullman, 59, male, 4/18/54, 506 Garden Dr., #203, Pompano Beach (DECEASED)
- Marie Saint Fort, 36, female, Deerfield Beach
Description of Incident:
A motorcyclist was killed Sunday evening when he was struck by an SUV while traveling down Dixie Highway in Deerfield Beach.
Marie Saint Fort, 36, was travelling northbound on Dixie Highway with her 12-year-old son when she collided with a motorcycle headed southbound on the same road driven by Robert Ullman, 59. Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue transported Ullman to Broward Health North where he was pronounced dead. Saint Fort’s son received non-life-threatening injuries. Both he and his mother were transported to Broward Health North.
The traffic homicide investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Traffic Homicide detectives Robert Miller or Anthony Morales at 954-321-4840 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Det. Robert Miller, THI/CID and BSO Det. Anthony Morales, THI/CID
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO 9/23/13 1200
Posted At: 09/23/2013 12:00 PM
Translate This Page: