FATHER KILLED AFTER RETURNING HOME FROM CHURCH
- BSO Case Number: NL02-12-1602
- PIO Number: 02-12-41
- Date: December 23, 2002
- Time: 2258
- Place of Occurrence: 7505 SW 7 Court, North Lauderdale
- Marceau Herne, 46, 6/21/56, male, 7505 SW 7 Court, North Lauderdale (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
A father of two returning home from church Monday night was shot and killed in front of his North Lauderdale home.
Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the deadly shooting that occurred at approximately 11 p.m. in the 7500 block of SW 7 Court.
Homicide detectives said when 46-year-old Marceau Herne returned home and parked his 1991 Toyota Camry on the swale in front of his home, he was approached by an unknown assailant or assailants and shot. The motive behind the shooting is unclear, and investigators still aren’t sure if Herne new the suspect or suspects.
Anyone with information concerning this tragic event should call BSO Homicide Det. Frank Ilarraza at (954) 321-4210 or call Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Det. F. Ilarraza, CI
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
Posted At: 12/24/2002 12:18 PM
Translate This Page: