- BSO Case Number: BS02-02-5542
- PIO Number: 02-02-21
- Date: February 12, 2002
- Time: 6:53 pm
- Place of Occurrence: Everglades Holiday Park, 21940 Griffin Rd. (Unicorp. Ft. Lauderdale)
- Jason Looker, 21, 12/10/81, 303 SW 15th St., Ft. Lauderdale
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are investigating the apparent suicide of a 21-year old Ft. Lauderdale man.
Shortly before 7:00 pm on Tuesday, February 12, 2002, a call came into BSO dispatch of shots fired at Everglades Holiday Park, 21940 Griffin Road in unincorporated Ft. Lauderdale.
The first deputy to arrive on the scene found the body of Jason Looker in a wooded area near an access road.
Mr. Looker of 303 SW 15th Street, Ft. Lauderdale, had what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are continuing their investigation while the Medical Examiner determines the exact cause of death.
- INVESTIGATORS: Det. D. Nicholson
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf/PIO 11:30pm
Translate This Page: