BSO INVESTIGATING LAUDERHILL MURDER Updates With Victim’s Name
- BSO Case Number: BS02-12-595
- PIO Number: 02-12-6
- Date: December 2, 2002
- Place of Occurrence: 4160 NW 21st Street, Apartment A-105, Lauderhill, FL
- Ladon Richard, 23, 5/5/79, last known address of St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- None at this time
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office Homicide detectives are releasing very few details of their investigation into the murder of a 23-year old man at a Lauderhill apartment.
Shortly before 11:00 a.m. on Monday, December 02, 2002, deputies were called to apartment 105 at 4160 NW 21st Street. Inside, they found the body of Ladon Richard lying in a pool of blood. The exact manner of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner.
Investigators are hoping that trace evidence at the scene may help lead them to a suspect or suspects in this case.
Anyone with information on this homicide is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (954) 493-TIPS. A reward of up to $1,000.00 may be available for anonymous information on this case.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. F. Ilarraza & E. Hendel
- THIS REPORT BY: Hugh Graf / PIO 12/2/02 5:00 p.m.
Posted At: 12/02/2002 05:01 PM
Translate This Page: