BSO DETECTIVES RELEASE NAMES OF ELDERLY COUPLE WHO DIED IN THEIR APARTMENT
- PIO Number: 13-11-3 Case Number: DR13-10-00620
- Time: 6:42 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 2440 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd., Deerfield Beach
- Jurisdiction: Deerfield Beach
- Barbara Russo, female, age 78, 5/14/35, 2440 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd., Apt 210, Deerfield Beach (DECEASED)
- Philip Russo, male, age 88, 1/8/25, 2440 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd., Apt 210, Deerfield Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
A woman checking on her parents found their bodies Monday evening inside their Deerfield Beach apartment. Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating the deaths.
Detectives have not said how or when the elderly man and woman died. They suspect foul play. Their daughter reported finding the bodies at 6:42 p.m.
Anyone who has information about the deaths can report it to BSO Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4210 or report anonymous information to Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477). A reward of up to $3,000 is available for information leading to an arrest.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. Curcio, Sgt. Champagne, Homicide, Crime Scene; Deerfield Beach
- THIS REPORT BY: Dani Moschella/PIO 11/5/13 1220
Translate This Page: