DETECTIVES ID BODY FOUND ON BEACH
- BSO Case Number: 11-1406-000784
- PIO Number: 14-6-8a
- Date: June 4, 2014
- Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 10 N. Pompano Beach Blvd., Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Victim(s): Narada Wright, 35, male, 5/29/79, Pompano Beach
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a man whose body washed ashore near a lifeguard tower Wednesday morning.
Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a report of the body of an adult male discovered by a Pompano Beach Ocean Rescue lifeguard on the beach at approximately 9:30 a.m. on June 4, just south of East Atlantic Boulevard.
BSO Homicide detectives have identified Narada Wright as the victim. Wright, who was a long time resident of Pompano Beach, was last seen on Sunday. Investigators are working to determine whether foul play was involved. The Medical Examiner’s office will determine cause of death.
Anyone with additional information about this incident is asked to contact BSO Homicide Detective Zachary Scott at 954-321-4208 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Homicide Det. Zachary Scott CID & Homicide Sgt. Scott Champagne
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO 6/4/14 1530
Posted At: 06/04/2014 03:19 PM
Translate This Page: