Victim Services Volunteer Program
BSO relies on volunteers to assist with many of the unit's responsibilities. Volunteers work closely with the Victim Advocates to help victims and witnesses of crimes by offering further services, creating follow-up report documentation, meeting and networking with other professionals in the victim services field and keeping victims informed throughout the legal and judicial process.
For more information about volunteering, contact Advocate Ruby Ferguson at (954) 321-4744.
- Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Victim Notification Program - Get notified regarding a criminal alien's release from custody.
- Victim Services Unit Main Page
- V.I.N.E. Program (Victim Information Notification Everyday)
- Protection from Domestic Violence
- Other agencies / organizations that can help
- Restraining Orders
- Protecting Yourself
Translate This Page: