Weston and unincorporated West Broward
In addition to unincorporated areas of western Broward County, the district serves the City of Weston. The geographical boundaries of the district are I-75 to the east, Collier County line to the west, Griffin Road to the south and Interstate I-595/I-75 to the north. Additionally, the district patrols the unincorporated areas along US-27 from the Palm Beach County line to the Dade County line.
BSO provides law enforcement services for the City of Weston and the Town of Southwest Ranches, the unincorporated areas of western Broward, and patrols areas along US-27 from the Palm Beach County line to the Miami-Dade County line.
The annual budget for Weston is approximately $12.5 million and provides for 99 positions including a district captain, three lieutenants, nine sergeants, 61 deputies and other positions.
- E-mail Captain Kevin Butler
- Weston web site
- Click here for other special services are offered by BSO.
- Combat bike theft. Register your bicycle with BSO's BikeTrack system.
- Search for and map the location of sexual offenders and sexual predators in your area.
- Senior Explorer Advisor - Deputy Kevin Maccagli 954-389-2010