Weston and unincorporated West Broward
In addition to unincorporated areas of western Broward County, the district serves the City of Weston. The geographical boundaries of the district are I-75 to the east, Collier County line to the west, Griffin Road to the south and Interstate I-595/I-75 to the north. Additionally, the district patrols the unincorporated areas along US-27 from the Palm Beach County line to the Dade County line.
BSO provides law enforcement services for the unincorporated areas of western Broward and patrols areas along US-27 from the Palm Beach County line to the Miami-Dade County line.
The annual budget for Weston is approximately $12.5 million and provides for 99 positions including a district captain, three lieutenants, nine sergeants, 61 deputies and other positions.
- E-mail Captain Kevin Butler
- Weston web site
- Click here for other special services are offered by BSO.
- Combat bike theft. Register your bicycle with BSO's BikeTrack system.
- Search for and map the location of sexual offenders and sexual predators in your area.
- BSO Online Safe Transactions.
- Senior Explorer Advisor - Deputy Kevin Maccagli 954-389-2010
Translate This Page: