Covering five square miles in northwest Broward County, the City of North Lauderdale was incorporated in 1963 and contracted with BSO to provide law enforcement services in October 2001.
The district encompasses both the City of North Lauderdale and unincorporated areas east of State Road 7 on the south side of Commercial Blvd. The Kozy Kampers RV park and commercial properties near Commercial Blvd. and State Road 7 are also part of the district.
Located just northwest of Ft. Lauderdale, the city has a population of 43,000 and prides itself on its establishment of the first municipal chartered high school in America, its beautifully maintained recreation facilities and its quality of life.
The district has an annual operating budget of approximately $8.1 million and provides for 64 positions including a district captain, two lieutenants, seven sergeants, 46 deputies and other positions.
- E-mail Captain William Jackson
- City of North Lauderdale web site
- Click here for automobile theft deterrent measures and other special services are offered by BSO.
- Combat bike theft. Register your bicycle with BSO's BikeTrack system.
- Search for and map the location of sexual offenders and sexual predators in your area.
- Our Communities Main Page
- Central Broward
- Cooper City
- Court Services
- Dania Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood Int'l Airport
- Lauderdale Lakes
- Oakland Park
- Pembroke Park, West Park
- Pompano Beach
- Port Everglades
- Southwest Ranches
- Weston and unincorporated West Broward