Incorporated in 1963 and contracted with BSO to provide law enforcement services in October 2001, the North Lauderdale district encompasses the City of North Lauderdale which is approximately five square miles located in the center of Broward County.
Located just northwest of Ft. Lauderdale, the city has a population of 43,000 and prides itself on its establishment of the first municipal charter high school in America, its beautifully maintained recreation facilities and its quality of life.
The district has an annual operating budget of approximately $9 million and provides for 63 positions including a district captain, two lieutenants, seven sergeants, 46 deputies and other positions.
- E-mail Captain Kennard Campbell
- City of North Lauderdale web site
- Click here for other special services are offered by BSO.
- Combat bike theft. Register your bicycle with BSO's BikeTrack system.
- Search for and map the location of sexual offenders and sexual predators in your area.
- BSO Online Safe Transactions.
Translate This Page: