Pembroke Park, West Park
Pembroke Park and West Park are located in the southernmost area of Broward County, just north of the Miami-Dade county line. The population of the district is approximately 22,000 but increases to 30,000 residents during the winter season. The area contains both residential neighborhoods as well as commercial properties.
In 2004, the last unincorporated areas in the area were incorporated by voters into West Park and the city's first administrators were elected in early 2005.
- E-mail Captain Stephanie Coker
- Town of Pemboke Park web site
- City of West Park web site
- Click here for other special services are offered by BSO.
- Combat bike theft. Register your bicycle with BSO's BikeTrack system.
- Search for and map the location of sexual offenders and sexual predators in your area.
- BSO Online Safe Transactions.
Translate This Page: